useful links​


Organisations providing help and information

Psychotherapists organisations

WINZ Links

Note about WINZ Assistance

Financial support through WINZ is available depending on your eligibility. You will need a Disability Allowance Application and a WINZ Disability Certificate for Counselling. You may bring these to your first session.


Petra Charlewood
027 820 5655